ERP (Enterprice Resource Planning)
What is ERP ?
ERP forms the technology backbone for your entire requirement
throughout your organization where it connects every layer of the
business and helps building business relationships. From supply
chain management to sales force automation, to customer self-service
and e-commerce, every business operation needs to integrate
seamlessly into your ERP Solution. A fully integrated system ensures
that managers, customers, partners, employees, and vendors have the
information they need when they need it most. A robust ERP system
shall increase operating efficiency, reduced costs, & helps in
better decision making, improved communication which leads to
greater profitability and growth once it is implemented in a timely,
Why ERP ?
Our ERP streamlines and integrates all business functions of
an enterprise into a single system. Our ERP helps control on
business activities and provides the bird eye view of entire
business. Our ERP is easy to implement and cost effective solution
for SME segment. Our ERP is an Enterprise Solution pre-configured
for paper products, event management companies, Rolling Mills,
Furnaces & Integrated Steel Plants to enhance efficiency of
resources of the Organization "Man, Money, Machine & Material".
With around 500 modules and Sub modules of different kinds, it is
a complete ERP solution, caters to the needs of fast growing
businesses. It is easy to use, requires minimum training. It takes
very less time to deploy. It is fully scalable to accommodate
multiple locations, currencies and business units. We provides an
integrated view of multiple functions that help you take quick and
well informed decisions in real time. Our ERP is an economical yet
powerful and upcoming ERP of today.
- Compress Time Cycles.
- Integrate your supply chain management.
- Enhance control over business operations.
- Facilitate more efficient completion of day-to-day tasks.
- Increasing efficiency of people by providing all
information under restricted environment.
- Project based accounting and costing gives you an
excellent control over project costs and budgets
- Access to real time central repository of critical
information for making knowledge based decision.
- Bringing in total transparency to the top Management,
eliminating chances of human errors/ manipulation.
- Reduce the redundant and overlapping activities that
waste time and money by standardizing core procedures.
- Simplify Data Management: Eliminate data silos by
creating a single, centralized repository of timely, accurate
Goal of ERP is to facilitate the flow of
information so business decisions can be data-driven. ERP software
suites are built to collect and organize data from various levels of
an organization to provide management with insight into key
performance indicators (KPIs) in real
- Increased operational effectiveness & productivity
- Timely and targeted information feedback system for
- Efficient inventory management
- Multi-location warehouse Management System
- Improved Planning
- Improved customer service
- Seamless integration
« ERP is designed to get your business into the
best possible shape to compete «
Evaluate the Business Process of Your Organization
“ Use the right tool and process to stay ahead in Business ,
as it will increase efficiency and ability to increase information
consistency and accuracy. “
Get everything you need to work where you're needed most
- The traditional workplace isn't so traditional anymore, and
business doesn't stop because you're on the road or working from
home. Monitor your business, collaborate on documents, enter and
approve transactions—all from your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Simple reasons to take the next steps for your business
- Start with what you need now and add capabilities or users
as your requirements change and your business grows. In the cloud,
on your servers, or a hybrid approach—the choice is yours.
- Support your growth ambitions
Where Do We Start ?